Friday 4 November 2016

How to Boost Gaming Performance in Android Phone in Just 2 Sec.

Now A Days, Daily We are finding those Apps and Some tweaks to make our Phone Faster and Smoother than Others.. Many of My Friends have asked me about that, Is there any way to Boost Gaming Performance..????  So I Started Researching About That And I Found Some Third-Party Apps And Some Tweaks, But they were not  basically improving my Gaming Performance.. and Some Apps Are Fake..

Than I came back to my phone settings.. and In Developer Settings I Found very special option to improve Gaming Performance.. So Today I Am Going to Share that option with you..



And One awesome thing is ,"WE DON'T NEED ROOTED PHONE" Yes, We can do this in any unrooted phone also..and there is no need of any third-party software.

I Am Dam Sure ,This will Shock you...



- How to Boost Gaming Performance -

First Of All,We need Developer Option in our setting list.. If you already done the developer option from About Phone than skip this step.

1) Open Android Settings.

2) Now Find The About Phone Option in settings.

3) Now in About Phone Option Find Build Number.

4) Now Click 5-7 Times Constantly on That option. Now You Will get pop-up message That "You are Now a Developer".

5) Now go Back, You Will See the Developer options in Settings..

6) Now there you will see many options, kindly don't on or off any option because it can harm your phone.

7) Now Find "Force x MSAA" option, kindly tick that on.

8) This setting forces multi-sample anti-aliasing (MSAA). This makes things look better, but puts more strain on the CPU / RAM.  

9) That's it. Now phone will render high quality for your phone and you will get more high gaming performance....

Share this with your Friends and For queries don't forget to comment.

0 comments :